10 & Under Tennis
7 week Sessions
5:1 Student to Pro Ratio
(4) Make-up Classes / Season*
Sign up for Classes (a level must be assigned)
Levels||Session Dates||Rates JDP 10 and Under|| *||
It’s Easier Than Ever To Get In The Game
Tennis is fun and accessible to kids and families everywhere.
• Your child will enjoy playing with balls that bounce lower and move slower through the air, making them easier to hit.
• Racquets are sized for small hands, making them easier to grip and swing.
• Courts are smaller, so kids can cover them and have more success when they play.
• Kids have more fun—and want to play more often.
• Tennis is a sport that gets kids moving, improves balance, agility and hand-eye coordination, and can teach self-confidence and self-assurance.
• Playing tennis, your child can make new friends in a safe, supportive environment.
• Your whole family can play together anywhere–driveways, gyms and playgrounds can all be transformed into your very own tennis court.
By getting your kids into the game you’ll be opening a door to a lifetime of enjoyment!
Junior Clinics at DVTA build the foundation of a child's athletic development, focusing first on movement, tracking skills, eye/hand coordination and technique in a fun and positive envirnoment. Players are then introduced to more drills which target strategy and intensity. As the level of the student increases drills become more competitive. Tennis FITT classes are offered to tournament players where Elite Training staff enhance on-court efforts and injury prevention. For more information about our programs please email (email@example.com)
If you want to sign up online, a parent must set up a profile, or have DVTA do it, for oneself and for the children involved. Please inform the office firstname.lastname@example.org what level your child or children are so they can be properly placed and one can sign up online: https://dvta.clubautomation.com/