Middle & High School Tennis Camp (11-17)
GENERAL CAMP INFORMATION
Dates: Summer Camp June 21st to August 27th 11:00am-1:00pm and/or 2:00-4:00pm Weekdays
Location Summer Camp: Bryn Mawr Racquet Club/Villanova University
Lunch: 1:00-2:00pm for full day players – Lunch will be provided
After Care: Not Available
2021 DVTA TUITION & ENROLLMENT
Cost: Customize your camp…
- 10-Package Camp $550 Member $599 Non-Member
- 20-Package Camp $1050 Member $1150 Non-Member
- 30-Package Camp $1500 Member $1650 Non-Member
- 40-Package Camp $1900 Member $2100 Non-Member
- 1-unit in a package is equal to 1-morning or 1-afternoon
- Now you can CUSTOMIZE your child’s schedule
- Sign up:
- CAMP Packages
- Activate your online profile, download the DVTA app on your phone and buy packages. Lastly, you can sign up for individual mornings and afternoons on your home computer or DVTA app that suit your schedule. If you need help activating your online profile, please email us.
- Questions??? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership: Single $125/year Family $200/year
Sibling credit of $25 per child when signing up at the same time. Can be applied to future activities.
To Friend us click here: DVTA FACEBOOK
For those who are signed up, please click here for Important Camp Info: https://www.dvta.com/5889-2/
Need Help? CLICK HERE
Designed to fit the needs of not only competitive students, but those transitioning from our Junior Development Program into our Middle School and High School Levels, DVTA’s Middle/High School Tennis Camp caters to all levels. Intermediate, middle school, and high school players. The camp takes place at Villanova University West Campus courts. The tennis training experience is designed to accommodate all levels of play. We incorporate early morning drills, mid-day point play and afternoon matches. Throughout the summer, the campers will participate in a variety of tennis-related activities touching on sports psychology and video analysis of technique and strategy. We alter our intermediate program to meet technical, strategic, and fitness needs at a lower intensity level. At the end of each week, one player demonstrating outstanding ability and character is given the “Player of the Week” award. For more information about the DVTA Middle/High School Tennis Camp, please email us at email@example.com. We are serious about preparing our students for the competitive world of tennis through our programs! If your player has a passion for tennis and a deep desire to improve, we are more than happy to work with them. If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your player’s tennis experience.